Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer


Stop by over summer and tell us what you have been up to! Did you end up volunteering anywhere? Did you go to a really fun camp? What's the best book you read?

This summer I'm getting married and you can see what I'm up to at my wedding blog.

I'll also post pictures from our art project and graduation, but I'll make sure this post stays at the top. I will miss you all this summer and wish you all the best as you go to middle school! Email me at missholck@gmail.com anytime!


Aug. 18 update from Ms. Holck: I hope you all are having a wonderful summer! Mine had been eventful. I got married, so now, I'm Mrs. Deisler also, today I got a job. I will be teaching first graders at Leschi Elementary just a bit north of Emerson. What are you up to?

15 comments:

  1. IM GOING TO A FAM REUNION ON JULY 4TH... WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mariah, that sounds like a lot of fun! Enjoy your last day of school. Pictures will be up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I really miss all my friends and classmates already it's really sad because we all are going our seprate ways... And i have known them since kindergarten.... i hope i will se all of them in the future... elementry years are over


    ryshun sampson

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will really miss everyone hopefully we could get together and do something the last day of school was very fun and sad....but after was a blast ryshun,verline,khadijah,and I got in a limo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have been there the last day of school! I'm feeling a bit under the weather, so there is a delay in my posts, but come back later this week and pictures from graduation and the art project will be posted.

    Who posted the comment about the limo? Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lightning and thunder on fathers day... wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. former a204 students...
    I WILL MISS U ALL!!! THE GOOD PART IS SOME OF U GUYS WILL SEE EACHOTHER AGAIN!!! :D
    A204 WILL NEVER FADE!!!


    ♥,
    MARIAH ANDERSON

    ReplyDelete
  8. I made a blog!
    www.insertblognamehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oops. Don't include the "here" part

    ReplyDelete
  10. Here's the link to Stanley's blog:

    http://stan-insertblogname.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. school shopping!

    (miss yah guy'z!)

    (lol'z... good tyme'z)

    ReplyDelete
  12. gotta go2 mi orientation on the 5th... whew! time fly'z

    ReplyDelete
  13. i have to go school shopping >.< Congratulations Ms.Deisler

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow done with school shoppin ..gotlots of stuff..school starts sept 2nd-Dimmitt middle.will miss all my friends from Amrita.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hey ms.Deisler what is your email.... also how long are u teaching at leschi because my little cousin is going there this school but he is going to kindergarten but i hope your there to teach him....!!! congratulations!!!
    ryshun sampson

    ReplyDelete