Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednsday's Daily Report

We are now done with the Math part of the WASL. Here's a poster students made to cover up work in the class that could be helpful during the WASL. Tomorrow is the first of two Science Tests. Our Guest Teacher, Ms. Simmons did some practice tests with the students and I went over our assessment from the H2O Flow Zone unit. I think everyone is ready to show all that they have learned this year!

We had a few problems today with being respectful to each other and to the adults in the room. I reminded students that they made up the rules that we all follow in this classroom. Students then signed this poster that we made at the beginning of my stay in this classroom. Everyone is accountable for doing the things on this poster. It is our class contract. I will sign it on Friday.

Here is our data collection for this week. Looks like more kids liked lunch today than yesterday!

I am attending a Career Fair at the Tacoma Dome tomorrow and will not be in school. On Friday, Mr. Wong and I will meet with Ms. Sones to do planning and there will be a guest teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment